วันเสาร์ที่ 2 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

7 habit

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People



Habit 1 : Be Proactive

When I work to be the one thing I must have is a responsible person. And shouldn’t blame others people for them wrong actions.



Habit 2 : Begin with the End in Mind

When I make something I must plan before. And I should make my classroom. Last I must look for way to be a good population.



Habit 3 : Put First Things First

When I have a lot of time I should set priorities , make a schedule. And I must follow my plan.



Habit 4 : Think Win- Win

I should feel good about anything and everything in the world can to repair. When I have a problem I must start to repair it with concentrate and you should cheer myself.



Habit 5 : Seek First to Understand , Then to Be Understood

I must listen other people’s ideas and listen to other people without proviso. And I should confident in my ideas



Habit 6 : Synergize

I should learn from other people’s strengths. And I must work in groups because when I work by teaming I can think better than alone.





Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw

I should take care of myself by eating food for health. I must spend time with my parents. And I can learn from nature everything in the world.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น