วันศุกร์ที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

Thailand of love

I pround to say “I’m Thai”. This country name is “Thailand” has many things that I like. Thailand has many beautiful culture to show people in the world and that can make people remember and know “Thailand”This mouth is December. Every Thai people very happy because this mouth is the last mouth in this year and important thing there is the “King Birthday” I pround and I happy to born in this country. We have The Great King ,many place to travel , many culture to show about Thailand because every culture can established by the life cycle of Thai people.The first.. I want to writing about “His Majesty Bhumiphol Aduyadej” because he work very hard for Thai people. Over 60 years the king make many project. And I like this sentences that the king called to everyone “My happiness is I stay in central of people of Siam.(ได้อยู่ทามกลางประชาชน ชาวสยาม) And every project can make to problem to be better Now he sick and stay in “Siriraj Hospital” has many people and me went to sign the name to and give it to “His Majesty Bhumiphol Aduyadej” The second ..I pround ..that “ Thailand and many beautiful place to travel” Everywhere in Thailand can be change to travel place in my idea. In the north of Thailand has many mountain and cool of temperature It can make a lot of money for people, country.In the south of Thailand has many beautiful beach. Etc.The Third .. The culture of Thailand, it can establish by people life cycle such as in Phetchaburi we have Thai – Laos or call “ Lao-song” we have The dancing Festival in Apirl in every year. And the important symbol of Thailand is “Whai” every people in Thailand use this action when you meet that people. I Love Thailand. I love the King. …..

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น