วันพุธที่ 19 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

writting เรื่อง A good feeling with my mother

When I was born I think my family have love and happy like other family because my familyhave my parents,me,brother and sister.They give love,care and pay attention to me.I am so proud that I was born my family I think to have someone who's amost die for me.She is my mother.She works hard and makes everything for children. My mother used to tell storys about her life to me.She lived in ghtto.She lived difficultly because my grandmother was dead when she was young so my mother had my grandfather only.My mother didn't want anything except love from my grandfather.My mother must to walk to school about 5 km. because she didn't have bicycle but my grandfather told to her "the success will have if you are concentrate".My mother had a little dream.She wanted to be a nurse because she wanted to help people so she studied hard f0r a good future.Now,my mother bring instruction and good way's of my grandfather to teaches me example:purpose, attempt, honesty, patient and my mother says "The children should obey their parents and attend to study for good future"when I have problem,my mother willgive advice and willpower me.Sometime I make a mistake,my mother neverpunish violently but teaches in good thing.I have a good mother.Today I want to tell loudly with my mother " I love you than everything in the world "

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น